View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #9556 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.alcheng - nice! any links to your new radio and carbody? wat chassis are you running these days?

i really wanted to get that hpi cupracer 240z but discontinued before i even knew it existed.

The choice on the radio is either from KO-Propo, Sanwa or Futaba, I was thinking about the KO-Propo as my first choice but my friend told me some KO radio has glitching issue and the after-sale service in NA is not very easy, so I went on with Futaba, I used all three brands before and to be honest, I prefer KO-Propo, then Futaba and the 3rd choice is Sanwa.

The KO-Propo radio are very easy to use and somehow I get hands-on it very quickly, but with the issue my friend mentioned to me, I gave it a pass this time....

Eventually I went with the Futaba, not the most expensive one cos the price is about $500... If I am going back to racing as a regular I will go with it, but this time it's only a testing-water thing, thus I go with their 2nd line, which has all the features I need, the only difference is the speed is a tad slower.... some 0.00x sec slower.. what the heck...

Hey Mr.kenchan, it actually looks pretty cool..!!!

Have you check eBay or Amazon???