View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #9544 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Thank you Mr.kenchan.. In fact I got couple calls from customers and I told them it doesn't worth to come to the store today, and we have arranged time for the coming weekend, so it's all good.

I just order a new radio and couple car-body for the R/C car...

Talk with my friend (another one who sell R/C parts) and he told me more about the track we are going to race in Mar, then I choice which body-shell and going to test it out on the 23rd, I think the radio is going to be here by then..
mr.alcheng - nice! any links to your new radio and carbody? wat chassis are you running these days?

i really wanted to get that hpi cupracer 240z but discontinued before i even knew it existed.