View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #9542 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The view from my home office -- looking out to my backyard. Marginal weather here today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
Looking out my back door
Attachment 62790
Here's a view from the store-front...:

I think I can motor the Z later.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi ms.bc! yah, wow, that's a lot of snow. i was just checking out some footage.

my parking lot is also white but atleast i can figure out if there's a road or not.

hi mr. gale! yah, definitely not worth the risk. you can be all set and ready with snow tires and all, but everyone can still smash into you. one of the main reasons why i dont drive my G in the snow.

hi mr.alcheng. sorry to hear about the slow sales today. hope it clears soon.

hahaha, but ms. bc, at least you dont have deep snow.

hey luna!
Thank you Mr.kenchan.. In fact I got couple calls from customers and I told them it doesn't worth to come to the store today, and we have arranged time for the coming weekend, so it's all good.

I just order a new radio and couple car-body for the R/C car...

Talk with my friend (another one who sell R/C parts) and he told me more about the track we are going to race in Mar, then I choice which body-shell and going to test it out on the 23rd, I think the radio is going to be here by then..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130208_142805[1].jpg (166.8 KB, 30 views)