View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:06 PM   #51 (permalink)
pfdaxe
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Touring AT Sport
pfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to beholdpfdaxe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Yes you can just use the low level full signal, I am not sure about removing the bose amp as I think some things go through it such as volume and a few steering wheel controls (BT phone)
I looked at the wiring diagram, and I might just be able to remove the amp. I saw that the Nav voice and BT go from the HU to the front speakers. So, if I'm snipping the front speaker wires before the Bose amp and connect to my LOC like planned, then I'm hoping the Nav voice (which I don't use) and BT will continue to the speakers. Unless for some reason they are processed at the Bose amp. I didn't see anything else going through the Bose amp.

I received my Polk Audio components and Fosgate amp along with an 0 gauge amp kit, distribution block (for the 2 amps) and some new 12 gauge speaker wire. Nissan just called to notify me that my speaker brackets are in. Now I know what I'll be doing this weekend

Last edited by pfdaxe; 02-08-2013 at 12:09 PM.
pfdaxe is online now   Reply With Quote