View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #40 (permalink)
bmarcinczyk14
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370z 6spd Sport
bmarcinczyk14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
the juke is waaaaayyy more fun than you guys give it credit for. It's VERY torquey. Has more torque feel than the Z. it's slower but fun. That engine is easy to mod as well. not looking at it from the stock standpoint but from a tuner standpoint. The juke will give you cheaper mod access and it truly is a fun car. I've driven the AWD version. I like a lot.
LOL at whoever builds up a Juke. I saw a article once somewhere on a Juke turbo build, there was tons of money put into it and had gobs of hp, I'm sure it would dominate my stock 370 but who cares when it looks like a Juke? I would much rather build off the Z platform which is way better than a suv, don't care how much more expensive it would be. You can put money into anything to make it fast, doesn't necessarily mean it makes sense to do though. That's just my opinion. Oh and if your not having fun with the Z I don't think AWD is the route to go, if anything I'd say it's less fun since it will do nothing but grip. No throwing the back end out with those, without tons of effort put into it that is.