View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Man on man. Trading in a Nismo Z for a JUKE?!?!?! What?? How can a Juke be more fun???? I could not ever imagine doing that. Even if it was a financial thing. I could see trading it in for another performance car such as the STi if you need the space and AWD with your weather situation (like me - going to move to CO), but I couldn't see the reasoning for saying the z isn't fun enough. Maybe you're not driving it right? Hah I kid I kid.

But if you are determined to change things up, the most fun alternative is getting a an STi and prepare it to go off roading. Or a jeep wrangler to go off roading. But for just street driving, I'd stick with the z

Or to save money you get get an frs
the juke is waaaaayyy more fun than you guys give it credit for. It's VERY torquey. Has more torque feel than the Z. it's slower but fun. That engine is easy to mod as well. not looking at it from the stock standpoint but from a tuner standpoint. The juke will give you cheaper mod access and it truly is a fun car. I've driven the AWD version. I like a lot.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote