View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:21 PM   #32 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
hhhmmm, i didnt know that about the STi, i know some people with STi conversions but no one with a real STi

im just bored of my car if that makes any sense, its not really fun to drive any more, too much grip imo(which is good if i went to the track every weekend, but i dont so its boring)
its like james may said, the fun begins when the grip starts to end

well i love the look of the old 2G eclipse, heck i use to own a 2G GST before i bought my Z, plus its AWD turbo and it uses the same engine as the EVO 8 and 9
Two things

1- turn your VDC off and try to drive it, better yet get a real tune to disable the brake booster which also prevents you from doing a stand still burn out!

2- stop driving like grandma the Z is a great drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
If you turn off vdc and go WOT mid turn then the back will slide out nicely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_ealot View Post
what she said lol....seriously though i do not understand how the Z is not a fun car to drive, i mean sure it has tons of grip through the turns, but it's not impossible to swing the tail out and get a little sideways as long as thats at the track and honestly if OP is looking for a car that is easier to drift i would be worried about anybody else driving remotely close to him

The Z is an easy car to have the aZZ kick out just got give it the right touch