View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:04 PM   #78 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
guys we need to let this go. if you want to go with z1 struts then go with them. you dont see me posting on their threads even though they used the design I came up with. They decided to make their own set after they said they did not want to work with me due to the low percentage they would make so they decided to cut out the middle man. simple fact is their kit is sound because I did the Research and development and got it right before selling them to the public the problem comes down to the fact the instructions on how to install them is not there. I lay out the issues that one may have and have had success in helping people fix the problems 99 percent of the time. I have even refunded people that did not like it for one reason or the other. Simply stated you can buy there kit or buy mine they are almost identical. I am doing this to help out the forum members and the only money made goes to the forum ($5 per each sale). So to chops

now down to business I have about 8 left if all of those that said they were interested comes through. Parts left the supplier and should be arriving soon. I will keep you posted and will send shipping info once I ship them via paypal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
bro, im not trying to start anything with you, so now "owned" here. i was simply stating that the original post makes it out to seem that the z1 hood struts are a problem. i am not defending z1 whatsoever, just wanted to call it out.
same as Chops. dont care which set people buy. but spreading ******** is well.. ********.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote