View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
thanks for all the support! Looking like its going to be a snow day tomorrow, so i will have all day to mess around with them... I plan on taking my time and taking frequent breaks (king of frustration) It helps that i do not have my Tp's yet, so if i dont get it done in a timely manner there is nothing to worry about. Anyone willing to give out cell number for text advice on the spot? Would be greatly appreciated! If not no worries. My only big concern is fitment, i know people have put to momentum headers on the 370z, but i still worry for some reason... Ill keep you guys updated on my progress, again thank you!
may the force be with you. i remember installing my HFC's. like its been said, make sure you have all the extensions and what not that you need. or at least an extra car to run out and get some. i cant imagine a header install!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote