View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:49 PM   #79 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyM2001 View Post
Now I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of these RS models... Hell I've been checking the net everyday lately for the release or news concerning the 14 model year. Hopefully Nissan will give us something great with these RS models! For now I can just continue to love my current Z.
im going to venture to say you wont see an RS version until the launch of the Z35

the car debuting today should be looked at in the context of trying to put forward a theme of the new nismo branding not some revamped version of the Z. The current Z34 has pretty much been exhausted and its down to last years facelift and the appearence redo of the nismo to get it by another year or so..

The nismo juke is the first all new nismo car under this new campaign and the Nismo Z was just tweaked to support and fit in with that as they want all the nismo cars from here on out to share some design or visual queues

Last edited by MC; 02-07-2013 at 05:55 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote