View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #73 (permalink)
dmhenderson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: AWD TT 370z
dmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to beholddmhenderson is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Just an FYI - I have NO issues with my Z1 struts.
Not everyone has issues but some people have.

To be clear: My goal here wasn't to start a pissing contest. I had a Z1 kit ready to purchase until Pintsize said she had issues with it warping her hood on the drivers side and had to uninstall them so I started looking for alternatives. At a MAZOC meet, one of the cars that showed up (I think it might have been xXXChrisXXx) had Kelly's hood damper kit and I really liked what I saw.

I tracked down Kelly on the forums and begged him to build me a set and he asked me to help drum up interest so that he can at least break even on the kits by selling more than just mine. Like literally bugged him until he agreed to make me a set. I think it took 3-4 PMs.

Basically, the guy was doing me a favor. If you have the Z1 kit and are happy with it, great. Several people *have* complained about it kit and Kelly's kit is just another way to go. I'm making no money off of this and Kelly is making very little (if any) so please stop acting like this is some sort of scam.

Last edited by dmhenderson; 02-07-2013 at 06:00 PM.
dmhenderson is offline   Reply With Quote