View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:23 PM   #877 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyraccoon View Post
From what I have read on the forums, it seems like the Bose system that comes with the touring is considered not the best of systems. So far what I have planned is to buy a base + sport pckg towards the end of the summer. With my WRX my first mods were all performance based, with the Z I would probably go a different route. Spacers, springs, and then focus on audio. Probably a pioneer avic double din HU and some upgraded speakers and two 10 inch subs behind the seats.

I get VPP pricing from my job, so if I buy brand new I'll do the above route. But I have found a few 2012 touring Z with 6 spd for about $32k, which is about the same as a sport packaged base with VPP. I really would like the leather seats.

Ahhhh I just want to buy one already lol. I hope to soon be meeting you guys at some meets and local shows!
I'm happy with my bose system. that being said. im not into subs and all that audio in a sports car