View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
lineyho
Base Member

Drives: 2010 Base, GTM TT
lineyho will become famous soon enough

You are correct. The power that this thing has is amazing and will just spin tires easily. Not sure I would want more power without better traction. I had a 3000gt vr4 before this one and am not use to spinning wheels. The original ower mustang dyno'd the car at 433whp and loosing traction at the same time @ 9.5psi. They estimated 450 whp if the traction would have held. I just received a pdf of the HKS Evo 6 and looked over it real quickly and there are a lot of functions to control the way you want to boost. It also has a scramble function that allow you to preprogram a set boost number above you max boost. You program the number and the amount of seconds to run at that boost level. Once programmed, there is one button you press to get that extra boost amount/time whenever you need it. I'm a newby to alot of the technical stuff. I had my VR4 for 13 years completly stock with 176000 miles on it. Sold it in 30 minutes on craigslist ! I have Lot's to explore and understand about 370z because it's in a whole different category than the VR4.
lineyho is offline   Reply With Quote