View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #872 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

The options come down to what luxury you want.
Base v Touring is all luxury, leather seats, better stereo, bluetooth, heated seats, touring gives you the option to buy nav
Sport can be added to either base or touring and is bigger wheels (19"), bigger brakes, LSD, and syncro rev match (great feature)
Nismo is basically a base+Sport but with better suspension, aero, nismo braces and badges

I DD about 20 miles to work everyday and twice a week from Tomball to UH main campus and enjoy it everyday. I can go shopping for most of my needs with the Z. Other options are the G37 (Z with a back seat), Mustang 5.0, Camaro SS.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote