View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:05 PM   #9330 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
What do you mean?
you noez, like walk off permanently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
hey Mr.kenchan

After the testing last night on the R/C, I think I am going to the race in Mar..

Next time ask that tupid-newb when is Beijing, he might point directly on Tokyo...

Many time when I told US people that's I'm from Toronto... they have this puzzling face/expression and "oh~~~~ yea~~ Toronto.. near Ohio... right??" =>

Or they thought Toronto is a city in China (since I am a Chinese)
hi mr.alcheng! awesome on the R/C comeback. ive not touched my rc cars in a long time.

lol@ tupid-newb. yah, it's pretty sad how they think Asia is one big country. lol

when i first came to the US, all of them thought they knew me..(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
heard a record snow fall is coming in the next few days (not here but up in New England expanding all the way up to New Brunswick....they expect somewhere between 2-3 feet of snow
wow, that's going to be one big snowman. hell, make big angrybird pigs and everyone dive into them mofo's and

speaking of big dolls, guys, if you ever think it's cool to buy your gf a big stuffed animal for vday, dont do it. in my case, i bought then gf a 4' tall huge gorilla doll to show off (FAO $$$$chwartz) and several years later, it came back. yah, you get married and her stuff comes with her.