View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grindkiezer View Post
Wrong again, I'm not trying to match my car. Im just trying to get a blue light going, but the 10k I have don't seem as blue as all what I've seen. I don't care about 5k that's why I went to 6 then 8 and now 10 I'm not going for maximum light output, just the color alone
That was a joke about matching your car. But my statement of your expectations holds true. I know you dont want 5K you want a "BLUE" light. If you look at 5K side by side to what you have now in 10K and if you even move to 12K it is a dramatic difference. Your output is blue right now. If you want just blue light you will just need to go ahead and buy blue bulbs. That is the only way to achieve what you are asking.