View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #197 (permalink)
VDC_OFF
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370Z M6
VDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to beholdVDC_OFF is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSir View Post
Naah its not that, i made sure i was extremely careful how i put them in. Even pressure all around. Plus i dont know if you've seen these things they are literately the exact size of the main projector piece. They fit in it like a glove. Plus you can clearly see that the gel coating is still intact and in place. Anyways i sent TRS an email with what has happened, i will keep you guys updated on the whole warranty claim and how cooperative they are.
ok, was just a thought. yeah I have done a few already. They fit in perfect but that metal tab with the wires seems to be a problem for me. When you drilled a hole, how close to the rim did you get? I try to stay away from the edge to keep a clean look but the further you stay away, the more it wants to pop out the headlight. I have already had a customer have one of his pop out and Im gonna have to fix it now.
VDC_OFF is offline   Reply With Quote