View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #25 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrewZ View Post
Boost the motor and never look back. Think about what your goals are for your next car and then once you find a car that matches your goals, then think about selling the Z. Or keeep it...
well im looking something DD, semi roomy, cheap to make fast for DD(thats where the factory turbo option comes in) and something i can just take to the track occasionally(like once every few months), not to be the fastest person out there but just something to have fun in

oh and i want some luxuries like a sunroof, leather seats, and something i can take off road occasionally(i have had to take my Z off road before for work and it is probably one of the scariest things i have done)

honestly i wish i could afford paying 2 car payments but at 19 i cant
if i bought outright thats another story but then im looking at older cars, and realistically i could afford a honda civic or something but i dont want a honda

if i could keep my Z i would turn it into a 100% track car but unfortunately its either keep it and start to hate the car slowly(like the blind spots are getting on my nerves and i hate the ride quality, its just too stiff for street driving), or sell it and get something better suited for DD
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote