View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:09 AM   #21 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staggered357 View Post
I just pulled the trigger on my set...they are going on the 2010 Maxima..on my 08 i had the 4 piston wilwoods up front and 2 piston in the rear still on a 12 inch rotor and coming from a single piston, on a hard stop..there is a difference..to call it significant..ehhh. but definitely a difference... i look at it like this...though i purchased them for looks ...even from a 35 mph cruise.. a difference in between 1 foot or 2 feet is very significant when a child runs out in the street...
I didn't know they fit!!!
YAY!!! New upgrade for the '13 Maxima I just got!!!

Btw, this isn't a fair comparison because the Maxima weighs more and has 75% of it's weight in the front, especially with it's CVT... The brakes FUCKIN SUCK!!!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote