View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
cavemancan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z TourSport MT
cavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond reputecavemancan has a reputation beyond repute

I was mad at my girlfriend so while driving into a gas station...Not paying attention to the gas fill ports in the floor...I drive ove one of them that was higher then your normal speed bump. CLANG CLUNK...CRAP!!!!

I get out and inspect the car and it looks like nothing happened. Well we go home and I wake up the next morning to see oil on the ground

I tow the car to Carmax to get the oil pan inspected and or replaced and of course they tell me that the car is still under manufacturer warrantee for the drive train so have to send it to Nissan but I need a car. The guys there have ALWAYS provided me with bad arse (good) service and offered just to check it out in case it was a minor fix etc. They called me into the service area where the car was on the lift and the dude had a HUGE smile on his face and said you have no leaks brother. I was like

Apparently it scraped a little on the chasis supposrts but very little and thats it. I asked how much for the diagnostic and they said you've been through enough Merry Christmas and be on your way!

Awesome = them...Stupid Idiot = me

Upon further investigation the oil came from my girlfriends dad's camry which was parked in that spot before I got there ROTFLMAO!!!!