View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 04:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
JackCh
Base Member

Drives: 370z base 6 sp
JackCh is on a distinguished road

sorry guys, maybe it's just because I just entered the world of Z, I knew nothing about rims, the prices and wat's tasteful and what's .... u know...craps...

it's just that I saw some posts in the wheel/tire section saying that a set of Axis or forgestar is under 1.5k and the rims look pretty good on 370z so I figure maybe I can get some 18" under 1k, well, if not i'll just pay more.

you're right, the rims I posted are cheap, mostly costs around 700 a set, im just asking for how the style might look on our Zs...if it's unacceptable...it's fine....you dont have to judge people.

I chose to lease the Z is b/c i know I cant drive a sports car forever, 3 years are good enough for me, after 3 years the car would be gone then I'd be free to move on to another car, another sports, a seden, a SUV or an Van w/o any debt or an up-side-down when you wanna swtich the car, i know it might sound stupid, but I think leasing is definitely the way to go for guys who like to switch their car every couple years.
JackCh is offline   Reply With Quote