View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #1281 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
Hmm, not exactly a far trip for me. I might have to take a trip to my neighbors to the east here soon.

Holy **** dude, that's like, $270! Color me jealous though, because that's my favorite alcohol of all fuckin time.

I like Esquire on facebook. Every couple days they post "rules." Like, "Rule No. 581: A PBS tote bag does not make you an intellectual."

Anyway, they posted one a few days ago that was like "if you tile your head a certain way, smoking actually does look cool." Before I even read it, I knew all these moralfags would be pitching a fit about it, and sure enough "blah blah, smoking is never cool, blah blah."
So funny you post this, because half of the first page of these people "looking cool" is them smoking.

And a lot of that is bacause the pics are from the 50's and 60's......... different views on smoking back then.