View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 02:27 AM   #86 (permalink)
Graybullet
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base/Sports
Graybullet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief_Roka View Post
I wasn't bringin religion. I just stated fact. If ur an athiest that's not my problem.
I didn't preach, solicit or try to convert. So what's your problem? N since wen in "one nation under god I can't mention the name? The only thing I'm saying is there's no need to pass judgement

I wasn't capitalizing to yell. It was captializing for clarification n bring light to the subject we were supposed to be on in the 1st place.
Which is HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS TICKET WITH THE LEAST HASSLE N IT NOT GOIN ON THE GUYS RECORD.

N Y U EVEN TRYIN TO GET IN THIS ON THIS LEVEL... TALKIN BOUT DRAMA QUEEN.
IF I GOT ON U RIGHT NOW ALL U GONNA DO IS GO CRYIN TO KAISER N AK
N ASK FOR VERBAL PROTECTION... JUST STOP IT MOD. REAL MEN DON'T START ARGUMENTS THEN CRY TO ADMINISTRATORS.

U SHOULD HONESTLY STICK TO YOUR DIY POSTS N UR ROAD TRIPS WITH THE AUDI CLUB IN UR NISSAN.
I WASN'T YELLIN IN MY 1ST POST. BUT NOW THESE CAPS U CAN TAKE AS YELLING.
N GOD BLESS U SIR!
I know you weren't preaching religion, but I'm not sure what does your god and his son has to do with the OP's ticket? I don't think Modshack was saying the fact you mentioned "god", however, from "his son", you assume the OP is of one of the Christianity faith (obviously Christianity is the only modern religion to reference god and son of god). Also, you mentioned that he died for "our sins" implying that everyone who's reading this are Christian. He might have died for your sins, but not for those other people on the board who are Jewish, Muslims, Buddhist, etc?? Also, just because someone is not Christian doesn't mean he's an atheist. I'm not attacking you or religion, but simply state how what you wrote can be misinterpreted.

Last edited by Graybullet; 09-27-2009 at 02:30 AM.