View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 09:13 PM   #2575 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

I did my LED install when I got home. I put some comparison pics in an album here

Ms. Pintsize then stopped by with a sample of 80mm GT Mat and couple of squares of their new high quality butyl product Per her advice, the butyl will go around the speakers in the doors. The 80mm I plan to use around the rear wheels and as much of the hatch as possible. I still have the sample of 50mm as well, which I am considering doing on the roof because I will probably be doing a warranty claim on my headliner - there are two sagging areas where it meets the front windshield directly in front of the driver and passenger seats

She said something about her coolant as soon as she pulled up, so I checked it and showed her how to check it It was below the MIN line, so we added a little bit of OEM Nissan Blue coolant as I just happen to have a 99.5% full jug of the stuff With all my recent coolant research and experience, I know the reservoir will generally read higher when the car is hot than when it is cold, so it was concerning that her coolant read below MIN with her car fully warmed. She is going to take it to get looked at as soon as she has a chance, but the dealer that was supposed to have originally fixed her coolant leak is very suspect

I also gave her three of my extra LEDs and replaced her stock interior bulbs with them

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |