View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
How much does the package weigh? And the dims of the box will affect the cost if the dims' weight is greater than the actual weight.

Shipping ups/fedex without an account with them will be costly but your items are insured. Try finding a local shop/people with good discounts.

I dont know how big or how heavy the box is but you can try to get a quote from edi express if you are shipping from the west coast to the east
SHIPNEX.COM, make an account, you schedule a shipment and you get AT LEAST 30% off with UPS or FedSex

The randomness is that it uses whichever and doesn't tell you until the end, it just goes for the cheaper one

Give me the dimensions and where it's coming/going and I'll give you a quote
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote