View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
03heritage
Base Member

Drives: 10 370Z PG M6
03heritage is on a distinguished road
Default My New 2010 370Z project..

Hi guys/gals, I just traded a 06Mustang GT, for a six speed coupe, w/ a Nav. system. The "Z" is platinum graphite, w/ the regular hyper silver wheels, unlike the new set of 40th anniversary wheels, sitting in my garage. I'm a pay as you go guy, w/ alot of overtime coming up. Wax the wheels, then pay for new tires. The reason I joined the Forum, was bc of the great mod imfo. and pictures you guys have. My Mustang had a Borla exhaust, on it, the reason I say this is I have a Question. You guys are so right, contacted Tony about a FI CBE, what a nice guy.. So, I'm 58, I've seen my share of Cobras,Mach1s, and even had a 240Z, when I was 19. Don't really go all that fast anymore(except takeoff), My question is this, I like good sound, I have a Thunder hdr., on my Harley, so.. I asked Tony what he thought about my request..I like the good vibes/engine rev./ shifting gears, not obnoxious, but good rumbling sound. He suggested CBE w/ 12" resonator, Does anyone have this setup, or would I be better off w/ HFC and 18" resonator? I'm looking for good sound, HP is an afterthought. I'm kinda of a caveguy, I'll try and get some pictures. After the tires and exhaust, want to go for new rotors and Gold calipers. I really appreciate this site, and its members, I'm on about everday, thought I'd join, Thanks, MHLivesay
03heritage is offline   Reply With Quote