View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Just make sure you get the ones that wrap around the edges and DON'T let the tech cut the film on your car
^^ This. Luckily I didn't pay for my clear bra, it was already on the car when I bought it, but they did like a half inch gap all around, the edges don't wrap around the body part, and it gets dirty and easily visible, and one or two corners are starting to peel up just a bit. I want to just buy the material and redo it myself.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote