View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #116 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=irondoc;2144892]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
It's amazing that the inferior Stillen kit still gets this much play.

...Once people realized Stillen tune was garbage...

Elperuano - Just wondering here. Not challenging you or talking trash - I just want to know what exactly is "garbage" about the Stillen tune? Is it optimizing power output? Is it reliability? Why is the tune bad in your opinion?
Well the power output is pretty bad, drivability is bad... Just from what I've read over time on other forums and this one. I don't think I can think of more than 2-3 Z's that stayed with the Stillen tune. A canned tune isn't best for every car. Any FI added to the car should always have a personal tune for ur specific car to make the best out of it.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote