View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 09:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
TamZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Mercedes GL 350
TamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really niceTamZ is just really nice

Thanks for the nice welcome!

I have been driving the Z today in the manual mode and having a ball playing with the shifting..I did test drive the 6speed manual and I really enjoyed it although, I never really got any "smooth" shifting down with that... My husband talked me into getting the automatic because (at my age..ahem...) he said I'd enjoy it for the first few months and then this California traffic would make me regret it. He's *probably* right but I felt more like a race car driver in the stick shift

I definitely have pics of my 93 300ZX (Charcoal I believe was the color back ten, but its pretty much the same as this PG) somewhere around here, I will have to dig deep into my old high school memorabilia to find the 240Z (red) and the 280ZX (black) but I just might do that!

Thanks again for the warm welcome. As you can probably guess, I won't be racing it... I'm a full-time stay at home mom with 3 kids who is going to nursing school full-time. I needed a smaller, easier and more economical car to drive--so how I somehow talked my husband into letting me get the Z--

I can't stop smiling.
TamZ is offline   Reply With Quote