View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #8396 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
I'm not expecting perfection... But the light switches are installed upside-down, so they say "NO" and "FFO". Is that too much to ask? I mean for crying out loud I replaced a light switch last weekend and I had the foresight to look at the switch and think "Hey, when the lever is 'up' that's "ON". It's like this guy has never wired a damned light switch or something.

They also did a crappy job of framing the recessed medicine cabinet and then shoved it into the wall and bent/broke it making it fit the not-square framing and pushed on the lathe on the other side of the wall and made a 10" crack in the plaster in my dining room.

They also didn't order the new window until the 2nd week and found out it was a special order that will take 14 days.

So yeah, I'm not expecting perfection at all, I'd just like something better than what I'm getting, which is pretty bad.
it sucks.