View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #128 (permalink)
RoshDawg
Track Member

Drives: '13 911 C2S
RoshDawg has a spectacular aura aboutRoshDawg has a spectacular aura about

My most annoying ticket was getting a 60 in a 25, even though I was going about 30-32. I passed the cop who was going in the opposite direction, and thought NOTHING of it given how huge and open this 25mph road was. (After a bunch of u turns and not knowing where I was going) down the road about 5 minutes later, that same cop pulled me over, and said 'I had to go 60 just to catch up with you!' I was like what? I've been pulling u turns in people's driveway and making many dead end turns (this place was like a maze) I was averaging maybe 10 mph after we passed each other. Yet he gave me a ticket for going 60 just because HE went 60! I was paying a speeding ticket that belonged to that cop for going 60mph trying to find me (not catch up with me).

Signed up for a court date, and within 3 days notice they changed the court date because the cop couldn't make the original one. I immediately called and said I could not make that court date, but the court needed 2 weeks notice to change the date!! Where's my 2 weeks notice??? So I canceled my hearing to avoid 'failing to appear in court', only to get a letter saying I failed to appear in court and I must go to another court hearing! Such a broken system.