View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #8367 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
mr. Bc acted as our general contractor when we built our home.... O. M. G. constant attention and urging and watching and redirecting required. And you seem to be a lot like him....nothing less than perfect or its your azz.....unfortunately contractors have their own ideas.
Sorry you're having such a difficult time
I'm not expecting perfection... But the light switches are installed upside-down, so they say "NO" and "FFO". Is that too much to ask? I mean for crying out loud I replaced a light switch last weekend and I had the foresight to look at the switch and think "Hey, when the lever is 'up' that's "ON". It's like this guy has never wired a damned light switch or something.

They also did a crappy job of framing the recessed medicine cabinet and then shoved it into the wall and bent/broke it making it fit the not-square framing and pushed on the lathe on the other side of the wall and made a 10" crack in the plaster in my dining room.

They also didn't order the new window until the 2nd week and found out it was a special order that will take 14 days.

So yeah, I'm not expecting perfection at all, I'd just like something better than what I'm getting, which is pretty bad.