View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #8345 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So how about them (insert your favorite sports team here)? Think they're going to do it this season?

Texas Longhorns? Their football and basketball teams suck! Though we did win the NC in Women's Volleyball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Well, I'm at the end of week 2 of no bathroom, and my patience is wearing thin with these guys.

This is the first time I've ever hired a contractor to do a big job like this and it just seems like everything they do is half-assed or wrong and then I have to tell them to fix it.

He didn't order my window so my shower area is still not tiled, in fact there are still open studs.

I'm actually considering telling them to **** off and having someone else come and do it at this point.
So sorry to hear, Davey! I hate contractors like that and I really hope you get everything done to your satisfaction. Once it's over you can forget the whole mess, until you need to hire a contractor for another project

I consider myself lucky that I have a go to guy when I get in over my head in renovations. He's actually going to do some exterior siding and trim work for me (main reason is I don't have a vehicle to transport materials )

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |