View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #8343 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Well, I'm at the end of week 2 of no bathroom, and my patience is wearing thin with these guys.

This is the first time I've ever hired a contractor to do a big job like this and it just seems like everything they do is half-assed or wrong and then I have to tell them to fix it.

He didn't order my window so my shower area is still not tiled, in fact there are still open studs.

I'm actually considering telling them to **** off and having someone else come and do it at this point.
mr. Bc acted as our general contractor when we built our home.... O. M. G. constant attention and urging and watching and redirecting required. And you seem to be a lot like him....nothing less than perfect or its your azz.....unfortunately contractors have their own ideas.
Sorry you're having such a difficult time