View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJeazy View Post
I just performed this swap on my '09 base+sport (non nav, non bose). Took about 10mins to physically change the buttons. Crossed my fingers and went to reprogram my axxess aswc. Just doing the button remapping didn't work, although the two new buttons did change volume up and track down. So I did the full reprogram of the axxess (holding down the reset button for 10seconds and mapping each button. And now all of my buttons do what I assigned them to. Thanks to @diesel11679 for finding the parts diagram.
Glad to hear you found how to install them.I know if you usually have them you have to do a bypass in the trunk with the bose radio, given that you do not have that, just curious if you can get them running now.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote