View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #8180 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Had a lot of reading to catch up on today!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
photo chop black 5 spokes on lmbmikes Z so we can see how it looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )

but I forgot what I type already...

TSW used to make cheap wheels but they raise the bar alot these couple years and now consider one of the very good quality brand and good price.

I was looking at this brand too when I was shopping for wheels, most of the feedbacks I've read is good. I suggest you can go for it.

The weight for a 20X10 is about 29lbs.

For that price, I think TSW is very good value, cos a set of Enkei will prolly cost more.

I checked the Nurburging before, it's very light weight, and for a set of rotary forged wheels with that price it's very hard to beat.

But eventually I found a picture of a Z fitted with those wheel and I was like.... wow... now the Z looks like a hotwheels...

If you don't mind single 5-spokes, take a look at this one:

TSW Tanaka, comes with 20X9 & 20X10.5, Rotary Forged.

Or.. you can look at alcheng's:
I like your wheels Alex I had seen them in person at the one meet

As for the weight of the other wheels I am not to concerned about that as I am not going to be doing heavy tracking or anything it is more for aesthetics. I am more concerned about the quality of the rims for when I do "push" my car (on the track of course

Then again I can't even make up my mind! I find my self still looking at other wheels and then back to Nismos again and then full circle to every other wheel I have liked while looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Gooooodpm everyone! Finally got a chance to post. Been a busy day at work.

Doing another round of laundry...and vac'ed the house.
Busy man! I am glad I did most of our laundry yesterday today I had a long day at work!