View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #4960 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Giroud has been a fucking badass lately, dunno what it took to wake his escargot eating ass up, but he needs to keep it going.

As far as Monreal, I watched them play Barca earlier and this dude had Messi's number, like a fly on shit. I honestly do believe that he may unseat Gibbs and to be honest, I think Gibbs needs a rest, he's been in almost every match, shades of Wilshere last year there and you know what happened to Jacky... I would like to have signed a solid defensive mid, someone in the mold of M'vila but with less shitty form, i/e Diame or Biglia.

Anywho, on we go, now lets beat some Stoke arse tomorrow. COYG!