View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna give MAD Props to Han and EVERYONE at INTENSEMotorsports. This is really a great shop and a wonderful bunch of guys. After playing PM/Phone Tag with them I was able to get to their shop and get my tC worked on. Granted it was nothing like building a 1000+HP Supra, or an amazingly customized G35, but they took the same initiative and effort as they did on those cars into my simple bumper swap/resonator install. Not only did Han himself go pick up the part I needed, but he welded it in himself, and I have to say it is extremely well done.

Aside from the mechanical side of their wonderful business, everyone that worked there was as friendly as could be. Even NisM0 was curtious as can be! (And you only need to go there to know who that is). These are a good bunch of guys that took the time to even take me to lunch with them while my car was on the lift.

And I just wanna finish up by saying that I can't wait to finally get my Z, which again as I can't stop saying these guys are wonderful. The guys workin in the front office gave me all kind of help and advice and just the professionalism of this shop doesn't end. They won't just treat your car like a machine and you like a wallet with a mouth. I look forward to bringing my Z into their shop and letting their imagination and dedication bring forth what I want this Z to become.

Thank you so much guys and you will most definately be hearing from me again.

- Chris

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote