View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #93 (permalink)
elperuano
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: G37S
elperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond reputeelperuano has a reputation beyond repute

Might not be every Stillen owner but the MAJORITY yes.
Money to power it just doesn't make sense. Ur at 394 n the highest you saw NA was 340. Compare what that NA paid to what u paid for 50 more hp.
Another thing you said was SC is instant power? At 3.6-3.7k rpm I'm at full boost. I'm barely under that rpm every shift if running the car hard so it's almost instant boost every shift after.
There are much better SC kits out there in my opinion. As always just research before pulling trigger. I like doing things right the first time to save money in my pocket and wear on my car. Too many times I've read a Stillen owner upgrading this and that, adding this and that and every change requires another dyno tuning session which is more money and wear on motor.
elperuano is offline   Reply With Quote