View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Create a new one Andrew unless you're adamant about keeping your original. There is a dispute process so you may want to go through that.
On a side note, Your Nissan dealerships may do the same thing with how you beat them up

Hey where you at on Monday PM? I might pick up my car in Gardena at AeroJacket if my car is finished. They're installing a new lip, CF fender, skirt, spats, and a CF wing. You can critique it.

They track your IP addresses, email addresses, Credit cards, names, addresses, phone numbers, and about every other form of ID...
And I did the dispute on the phone, the reason I know why it's dead is that they emailed me saying sorry they can't open my account again

Oh, and the dealers eventually love me because they make SOOOOO much money off "warranty" work, and hell, we handed them $37k for the new Maxima, LOL, if they didn't want it, they wouldn't have taken it!

I'll be free the whole day, do you need a ride or anything???
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote