View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:21 PM   #74 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
A few days ago I was tired and told myself to just relax and drive home. This started out fine too. I must have been 8th in a string of slow moving cars. When I got to the first real turn on the way home I had but one car before me. It was that type of car, that I hate most. Suddenly my fatigue seemed to turn to "hey pull over".

In what has become a carbon copy of past stories, I waited and passed the car where I always pass cars (the only safe place really), and then flew home from here.

Oddly, my mentality in the moment was that of being chased. If I was, they never caught me. I felt this still as I pulled into the garage. It added a weird element.
good things come to those who wait. Patience grasshopper. lol!