View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Zerafian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13' MB 370z
Zerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond reputeZerafian has a reputation beyond repute
Default __350z broken down and remade__

A pic one of the fello G drivers took last night at a meet.

ITS DONE

Here ya guys go, just a quick shot of the rear. I might take some pics of my own and put them but for now Im gonna wait until I get some "pro" pictures taken most likely.

No antenna, wiper, emblem, or rear squirter.

I posted my rims a few months back so I figured I would keep it rolling and show the work getting done to my car right now.

-Heres the run down:
-Chargespeed V2 front bumper and side skirts
-Do luck Replica rear(fitment was sooooo bad) the shop cut the bottom half of the do luck, cut the top half of the stock and molding them together.
-Nismo V2 Replica spoiler(AWFULE fitment again. They added extra layers of fiber glass to the base of the spoiler and molded it to the car so its permently on there.)
-removed antenna and windshield wiper(rear)
-roof and side mirrors painted black
-door handles painted body color
-rear fenders pulled out 1" on each side and remolded and shaped.
-JDM tail lights
-Stoptech stage 2 brake kit(fit stock calipers)
-All this is being done by Exotic Concepts

IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/2l87l1g.jpg[/IMG]

LC500 exhaust set uphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI7DiA43ZYw&t

Last edited by Zerafian; 10-29-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Zerafian is offline   Reply With Quote