View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 AM   #49 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Ok, now I'm confused.

You said, "Willow is very curvy. IRS will have the advantage."

I took that as, "IRS will have the advantage because Willow is very curvy."

I just wanted to know exactly WHY you feel like IRS would have the advantage on this particular track aside from just a generalization. I pointed out that I didn't think IRS/SRA made much of a difference regardless of track given how both have inherent advantages/disadvantages. I believe it's more tire/shock related than anything else.
naw sorry man. i didnt mean it like that. I did say that. there's a lot of sharp turns. thats what i should have said. Entry and exit advantage is needed in sharp turns vs mid-corner speeds is needed to enter s-curves better. theres too much play in IRS in the S's vs LA. But in corners its the oposite. The IRS modulates better to get around the corner

But that said, suspension mods for IRS work wonders. So don't sleep on IRS. threw that in since u went fanboy

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 01-31-2013 at 09:50 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote