Thread: [For Sale] Part out!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnc1688 View Post
Hi guys, I have the following items for sale

1. 5Zigen exhaust without Y pipe $400
2. Motordyne Y pipe with resenator (500 miles) $375
3. Setrab 25 row oil cooler with thermostatic plate $375
4. Stillen G3 intake $350
5. Fast Intention HFC with resenator (3000 miles) $450
6. Stillen F and R sway bar $250
7. Berk test pipe with brand new z motorsports gaskets $140
8. Zspeed under shroud $100
9. Stillen ground wires (red) $30
10. BNIB Rays locklug in red $110
11. Hood strut $50
12. TWM shifter with boot $200

Thats all I can think of now... I dont know how to upload pic.. shoot me pm with ur email address for pic.

Thanks
You can click here: http://www.the370z.com/album.php?do=addalbum to make an album. then just link the album here or one of the mod (or myself) can link it or follow this:

Quote:
Step 1
Click on your album, go to your pictures. Then, right click and copy the image location.

Step 2
Click on the "Insert Image" icon

Step 3
Right click and paste the "image location" in the box. (please note, since http part is highlighted, once you paste it'll be overwritten and that's fine)

Step 4
Click OK on the dialog box. That's it. Now click submit
If you feel that you want to just attach here when you POST REPLY, follow these instructions: Nissan 370Z Forum - FAQ: Reading and Posting Messages

or even you can email me at the370z@live.com and I will update it. Selling all those items, pictures are A MUST. We will help you upload the pics.

Thanks
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote