View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #40 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I rather get the camaro. And im waiting only because we are about 24 months away from the next gen camaro and im very happy with my Z. Waiting also allows me to keep my Z.
The Camaro next gen Camaro is also my contingency car, if the next gen Z doesn't impress me. The way things are going in nissan as a whole... I dont think the Z35 is going to do much for me in terms of excitement.
I'm looking to the '15 mustang. My car is wrecked and I'm just holding out to see:
How well it's fixed.
If I still feel happy driving it.

If I do, and it's great, I'll drive it into the ground and have no note for a while. If not, '15 GT looks nice. Ford is fixing the "edgy" styling to flow more (taste), and going IRS, and their interiors are already very respectable.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote