View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
MMIX
Base Member

Drives: two wheels
MMIX is on a distinguished road
Default Young man + Z= Good times and some bad

Finally i have officially logged in.... after 3 months of lurking on this site/ multiple password resets... So this Z of mine is my first car.. ever from riding my motorcycles all year round(seen to many wet days)... then early last year got one heck of a job with no experienced.. saved for a down payment $4000 for a 350z.. well after months i got a grab on a yellow 350z completely tricked out i had no need to waste a dime on mods.. Check engine light came on next day after i got the car... So in atlanta GA it must pass or you can return it... I returned it.. after months of searching.. i came across a silver 370z touring in FL.. Had it shipped and BAM!

I had it sitting in my driveway after returning from a trip..
So im young but i work my back off till i get what i want, i was taught not to half a$$ anything growing up..

With that being said i will go on to tell you the problems ive had hahaha and im one to get things done as soon as i can so lets start

1. week after i get the car i find out the right front lower control arm bushing is busted.. RENTAL CAR FOR A WEEK

2.clutch started sticking to the floor. got it fixed.......

3. got in my car at the dealership and problem still happening... got it fixed

4. drove to NC to visit my gf twice in a week noticed at high speeds clutch is sticking AGAIN

5. NISSAN TOLD ME THE CLUTCH LINES WERE BEING HEATED DUE TO BEING CLOSE TO THE CATS I HAVE TO SWAP ALL OF MY CLUTCH LINES, ASSEMBLY, DESIGN TO NEWER STYLE (THEY PAID FOR THE PARTS) I HAD TO PAY HALF THE LABOR $450

I SAID ISNT THIS A RECALL OF SOME SORT.. APPARENTLY NO BUT IF IT HAPPENS TO ENOUGH PEOPLE I WILL GET A REFUND

SOB

6. OH HAHAH 2 WEEKS LATER STEERING LOCK ASSEMBLY FAILED.... THANK GOD FOR WARRANTY ... F THAT DEDUCTIBLE.. 2 MONTHS AFTER I BUY THE CAR

7. STOCK CAT FAILED GOT A NEW ONE FREE(WOW SOMETHING I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR)

just noticed i was typing in caps i guess i got serious... no not at all but still love my car..
sucks i had to pay for some much bull and drive sedan rentals to class but keeping my head up.. i got more plans..

Im 21 i (with paper and pencil) design cars/motorcycles and have alot of fresh ideas so pretty soon after getting ahold of a spare stock factory front bumper on CList i plan to do some custom fiberglass work to make a custom front bumper..

Ive got alot of ideas for my Z so with college hopefully i have the time/materials to make things happen..
Looking forward to logging in and getting the scoop
MMIX is offline   Reply With Quote