View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:29 PM   #7674 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiP View Post
haha
I have swift springs on my Z right now and I have an amuse body kit... it's WAY too low and I scrape everywhere plus there's construction all over the place
I want to use my Z as a daily driver but need it to be up a lot higher so I don't have to worry about debris and scraping

right now I can't get out of my driveway without scraping
parking garage at work scrapes
lots of other places I have to watch out for too
bleh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
one of the main reasons why ive not touched the suspension on my Z. all previous cars have been modded including my G.

i think the stock Z is at the right height for street driving. anything lower i'd had to slow down. and this car does not like to be driven slow.

go back to stock? or run nismo suspension. those are taller than base also maybe swap with a 2013 z suspension? i think those run a tad taller than the 09-12's.
can't go wrong listening to mr. Kenchan he's quite the legend in these here parts for knowing his shizz XIP.....