View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #1591 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faya View Post
is there an advantage of FI over the exhaust system of 13 nizmos? thanks!
By 13 I am assuming that you mean 2013 NISMO? From a performance standpoint, the NISMO exhaust is an upgraded version of the stock exhaust! It is also heavier than the stock exhaust. If you really want to relieve the back pressure and utilize the full performance potential than you need to put on a good aftermarket exhaust.

That being said, thank you for inquiring about our exhaust system. We have many options available. The (Standard) pricing starts at $1,100. Options for the CBE are as follows:

Non Resonated X Pipe: (Standard)
This X pipe comes without resonators and will be your loudest option. Very exotic sounding and slightly higher pitched. With stock or high flow cats the rasp should be very minimal if any at all.

12" Resonated X Pipe: +$130
The 12" resonators will go in line inside of the x pipe. They will smoothen out the exhaust note and quiet down the interior noise. This option is our middle of the road option in terms of sound level.

18" Resonated X Pipe: +$160
The 18" resonators are our quietest option. They will cut the most interior noise out as well as give you the smoothest exhaust note. Even though this is the quietest option we have, it is still a large improvement over the stock exhaust note.

NOTE: The resonators are strictly noise canceling devices and DO NOT hinder the performance at all.

Polished Stainless Steel Mufflers: (Standard)
This is our standard option. The mufflers will have a mirror finish to them. Given the angle that the mufflers sit, they are very noticeable from behind the car.

Carbon Fiber Mufflers: +$275
The upgrade of the Carbon Fiber mufflers will give you three changes.
1) They are a combined weight of 6 pounds lighter than the Stainless Steel mufflers.
2) The overall decibel level is higher by roughly 5%-8% over the Stainless Steel mufflers.
3) The aesthetics are completely different. Where the Stainless Steel mufflers attract a lot of attention, the Carbon Fiber mufflers blend in much more. At night they look black.

I think that this covers it all for now. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 02-03-2013 at 11:35 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote