Thread: 2012 NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #3280 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
This is based on Facebook user data to show the US and how it is divided for the superbowl:
looks almost like the Bronco-Raven Playoff matchup on ESPN. 9.5 point favorites they were... it showed No one except the city of Baltimore picked the Ravens to win. and we did. so Graphs, stats, charts, analysts. all that crap can go out the window. same thing with the Patriots... 9.5 they were too, the ONLY one to pick the Ravens was Kurt Warner, in which he said " Flacco will outplay Tom Brady" everyone thought he was insane.. never going to happen.... well guess what? Flacco did. so people can say and do what they want but at the end of the day...you still gotta play football. Any given sunday.