View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotmyGTR View Post
Its been a while since Ive been on. Had to move from Texas and when I got here to Virginia I have been pretty tied up till now. Ive seen a couple 370's on the road here. Have not had any contact though. One thing I would like to add about the Virginia Beach area................The roads here SUCK.

Anyway, if there are any VA guys/gals here, shoot me a PM. Im new to the area and wouldnt mind getting some local insight. Thanks
Yeah, the roads do suck, but travel a few hundred miles west and you can find some of the best in the country......I'm 140 miles southwest from you..

there's a pretty active Z club up there I think..Shoot me a PM and I'll look it up.

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote